REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
The purpose of this event is bring our Young people into a spiritual atmosphere to encourage a new birth experience and a stronger relationship with Jesus Christ. When our young people can get in a spiritual atmosphere away from the world, it facilitates the move of the Holy Ghost in their hearts. The camp will be at Shenandoah Springs Camp and Retreat Center (approximately 1.5 hours southwest of ICBF). The camp will start on Thurs, 29 July with check-in starting at 3pm followed by an evening service, two services on Friday and a morning service on Saturday, 31 July with the camp closing in the afternoon and campers off the grounds by 4pm. Please try to avoid arrival after dark. The terrain is rough and hilly.
Service times are as follows:
- Thursday Evening – 7:30 PM
- Friday Morning – 9:30 AM
- Friday Evening – 7:30 PM
- Saturday Morning – 9:30 AM
Bro. Barry Coffey & Bro. Andrew Glover will be ministering.
- This camp is for 10 years old or older (born any month in 2011).
- Campers must be pre-registered and pre-paid.
- Check-in is required upon entering the campgrounds. Campers must stay in their assigned dorms.
- Campers must stay on the camp grounds at all times.
- Campers must keep dorms neat and clean and are responsible for any damage.
- All will be required to attend all services and all activities.
- Curfew is 11:30pm each evening. Lights out by 12:30am.
- Campers should dress modestly in accordance with the scriptures and Bro. Branham’s teachings.
- We will abide by I Corinthians 7:1 – “It is good for a man not to touch a woman…” to ensure we do not give place to the devil.
- Do not go off alone with a member of the opposite sex.
- Please minimize use of cell phones, smart phone, social media, etc. to enable a spiritual atmosphere unless using it for clean, godly, and holy purposes.
Note1: Only registered campers and staff are allowed to stay overnight on the grounds, but all are welcome to attend the services.
Note2: Guest campers (from other assemblies) will be considered for registration on a case-by-case basis, but priority will be given to ICBF campers.
Note3: COVID note – if you are not feeling well for any reason (right before the camp or during the camp), please contact one of the Deacons or Pastor as soon as possible, so it can be addressed as to not affect others.
THINGS TO BRING
Bedding (twin size sheets, blankets, sleeping bag, pillow), towels, soap, shampoo, etc. Bible, Notebook, pen, flip flops (for shower), insect repellant, sunscreen, cash (for snack shack and t-shirts), non-disposable water bottle, small personal fan (for heat, optional)
CAMP FEE & HOW TO PAY
Camper fee is $75. Staff/Chaperone fee is $45.
Note: All volunteers staying overnight on the camp grounds must register.
For non-camp staff, there are accommodations available locally. Most Hotels are located in Culpepper, which is approximately 30 minutes west of the camp.
SPECIAL NOTE TO ALL CAMPERS
Please make the focus and goal of this trip to have a deeper spiritual experience with the Lord. If you have not given your life to the Lord, we urge you to make it a heart’s desire to do so. If you have not received the Holy Ghost, please pray earnestly to receive it this trip. If you are already born again and have the Holy Ghost, please expect the Lord to help you walk deeper in Him. If you go to the camp under high expectations, you will receive (as the Prophet told us).
Note: Blue text identifies recent updates.